Friday, March 26, 2010

Real Life Through Photos

I found this amazing capture while searching the Web for Postcard shots for my postcard blog and as the law of Randomness would have it I found Kirk's amazing Flickr Photostream where I had the best time traveling through his photos. This one in particular jumped out at me, not just because of the artfulness of his subject but because of the back story. Kirk gives this distinguished gentlemen copies of this incredible photo (so that he can sell them) in exchange for the opportunity to photograph him. Love It!
                                                                             Fixer-Upper
From Kirk Thompson's Flickr Photostream
This is totally AMAZING~!

At Kirk's Flickr Photostream you'll find everything from Musicians and Dancers to Protesters and Skaters, with everything between. Take a quick trip over to Flickr and I'm sure you'll be inspired as I have been :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment